Pages

Thursday 18 November 2010

Future posts

So i have a few posts planned which i wont put up yet mainly because i want to give the products a good trial 1st..
coming up:
1. Swatches of Face Atelier's Ultra Foundation in shades 3,4,5,6 and my thoughts on the foundation - i brought these samples the ovber day and they arrived the next, i am so excited to try them out as i am always on the hunt for that holy grail foundation that gives me great coverage a dewy finish and lasts all day :)

2. Reveiw of Tresemme's 24hr body products - root lift and blow dry spray, these are currently 2 for £6 in superdrug which is great as they are over £5 each.

3. My new mac eyeshadows :) yay very slowly on my way to my 15 palette :)

4. any suggestions for more posts? i really want to try and get some loyal followers on here it would be great to know people actually read what i write so i want to write about what you want to hear :)

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment