Pages

Tuesday 19 October 2010

Mac Venomous Villians Haul

So this is the 1st time i have ever brought from a Mac limited edition collection
so i purchased:
Innocence, Beware Lipstick
Toxic Tale Lipstick
My Dark Magic Mineralize Shadow
She Who Dares Mineralize shadow
Bite of an Apple Blush
Briar Rose Beauty Powder

I really wanted to get the mineralize eyeshadows as i missed out on the ones in the style black collection and these are similar to Blue Flame and a bit like young punk.

I brought all these online so couldnt try out the colours 1st, next time i will deffinatly be going to the shop to try everything out.

I am yet to give these a good try out but please let me know what items from the venomous villian collection are your favorite and some tips on how to wear them etc..

No comments:

Post a Comment